Margaret Atwood’s advice to struggling writers is to write. Write anything – a list, a blog post, disjointed feelings. Before I fell asleep last night, I wrote an Anything to prove to you that I did write YESTERDAY, but I did not post. So that’s like a win-win for daily posting, right?
- Heating pads are delightful. Not only do they help your aches and pains, they also make you feel warm and toasty.
- My right ovary is cranky tonight.
- I wish I had more energy to do all the things.
- Dogs also find heating pads delightful.
- Morning pages in the AM, duchess