Tonight I was nomming on an ear of corn. I swallowed a mouthful of deliciousness and a stray kernel got stuck in that spot. You know the one I’m talking about. The one where you throat starts to tickle and then spam and then you’re sputtering and choking and gasping for air? I coughed to dislodge the kernel and something HORRIBLE happened as a result. Just imagine that there is a big wad of chewed up corn sitting in your esophagus when you cough. GUESS WHAT HAPPENS.
Well, what I didn’t throw up ended up in my SINUSES, so I spent a good three minutes in the bathroom blowing my nose to get rid of all the CORN. My sinuses still hurt and my throat is raw. WHY CORN WHY. I couldn’t even finish it, which was sad because it was delicious corn.